THE ENDOWMENT FUND TRUE ABOUT WATER
NADAČNÍ FOND PRAVDA O VODĚ
It exposes the illegal diversion of water sales to foreigners. It advocates punishing the people responsible. Fixes the system so that the money people pay for water ends up in the water industry. That is, to address infrastructure renewal, clean water, and water in the countryside, and not to drain it abroad. It shows how remedies can be achieved, for example, through the courts and pressure from citizens. It shows that waterworks tunnels can be stopped.
To launch English subtitles, click the Subtitle icon (c) at the bottom of the video
Specific benefits of our work for citizens? Where we were listened to, citizens saved hundreds of millions, and waterworks received 2 billion in EU subsidies.
WE HELPED CITIZENS TO SAVE:
in Pardubice, Náchod, Kroměříž and Přerov, evidence and defense through the courts have helped families save 1.8 billion crowns that would have ended up abroad.
WE HELPED THE WATER UTILITY GET
Awareness-raising and rulings that helped defend the city's waterworks have saved hundreds of millions and won an extra 2 billion in EU subsidies for infrastructure investment.
What do 21 years of water defense bring to the people?
People saved money on water:
1.9 billion crowns left to the people
Municipalities have received hundreds of millions in subsidies:
2 billion crowns for investmens
water remained in the hands of the municipalities
in ten district waterworks
4x Supreme and Constitutional Court
What is the downside of defending water?
A car on fire with garage
Concern's legal attacks
physical assault and threats against the family
Our people and people cooperating with the foundation:
Because if the state doesn't have control of the water, the sale of the water, the cash flow, and the profits from the water, then it is dependent on foreign corporations, and its citizens are not free. It is unacceptable.
The citizens will always pay for everything about water, so they have the right to have water sales set in their interest and not in the interest of the traffickers. Water is a gift, not a source of mining profits.
What is collected from the people for water is returned to the water industry and does not flow abroad—people's right to water in the constitution. The people responsible for installing foreigners in our wells will be held accountable.
OUR GOAL IN THE CZECHIA IN TIME?
Blue is good.
Status in 2019
water management as a source of corporate profits
Status in 202x
water management as a service for people
What do we do? What are our results? What works and what does not?
- Advocacy projects. The Foundation defends water companies through the courts and also helps people against lawsuits by corporations.
- We act as watchdogs.
- Investigative journalism - we publish facts, analyses, judgments, and how the system could be fixed.
- We form a community that defends common sense and its right to water and protects water companies.
- We provide judgments, consultations, and analysis and show how to defend water and waterworks.
- We create legitimate pressure for redress through petition, where we advocate for redress and compliance with the law.
- We inform MPs, Senators, members of the government, the President, and candidates for these positions about what is being done around water.
- We publicize what politicians say before elections and what they do once elected.
1) The Foundation helps people defend themselves against corporate lawsuits and publishes judgments confirming that water companies can be supported through the courts.
The state prosecutor's office shares our opinion about the unfair behaviour of politicians who illegally tunnel waterworks
2) We keep an eye on what's going on around water and waterworks and, as watch-dogs, expose what's being done (watch-dog).
We prove the unfair behavior of corporations and politicians and how the sale of water in the hands of municipal waterworks can be defended.
3) Investigative journalism - we publish facts, analysis, judgments, and evidence
Only judgments and sustained pressure from an informed public will end the illegal activities of foreigners at Czech wells. That is why we devote so much work, time, and money to raising awareness and publishing information.
4) We form a community that defends its rights and protects waterworks
The individual has no chance of redress and is an easy target for the villains. That's why we form a community that defends water together.
The community already consists of
Join! Click on the button:
Give page Likes
5) We provide judgments, consultations and evidence on how water and waterworks can be defended
6) We put legitimate pressure on politicians by demanding an investigation into illegal installations of foreign corporations to our water and loop in the people's money for water
Water and our children's lives do NOT belong in the hands of foreign corporations!
We demand an investigation into who illegally installed Veolia and Co. to our water that the Constitution guarantees the citizens' right to water. The money we pay for water ensures that we have enough clean water, not in foreign countries. That the sale is returned to a form of service to us because we are the only ones paying for everything around water.
DO YOU AGREE? THEN COME.
7) We publish analyses of bills and politicians' behavior. What they say before the election and what they do afterward
Example: the draft constitutional law on water protection is a trap for people's wallets and public budgets
The Foundation has built on the founders' work, who have defended water through the courts since 2002 and helped protect waterworks in about ten districts from corporate raids.
Water can be defended through the courts by exposing tunneling practices, education, and citizen pressure on politicians. That is why the foundation helps:
- End unlawful enrichment - Nové Strašecí
- End corruption - bribes and expose the illegal behaviour of politicians
- Defend people, mayors, and journalists against lawsuit attacks by corporations
- Preserve the state's influence on strategic raw materials and address water retention in the landscape
- Get hundreds of millions from the EU and secure water in the municipality; invest and not lose millions
- Save the people and towns of Pardubice money and defend the waterworks in the hands of the towns of Náchod
WHEN POLITICIANS PLAY INTO THE HANDS OF CORPORATIONS, IT LOOKS LIKE THIS
DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU TO DEFEND YOURSELF AND THE WATER? THEN JOIN IN. WE ALL NEED WATER.
You can support us by transferring to a transparent account at ČSOB
or quick QR payment
We fund water conservation through our resources and contributions from people like you.
This allows us to address the root cause of the problem, the illegal actions of some politicians in the interests of corporations.